Sales Q and A
- If I want to purchase Charcoball where is it available?
A. Charcoball is available at shops listed below.
- Why hasn’t my order arrived?
A. Please contact us by phone (+81-(0)42-564-1711) or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If I want to purchase a large amount, can you take care of that?
A. Sure, please contact us by e-mail (email@example.com).
- How should I transplant a plant that is now in ordinary soil into Charcoball?
Wash off all the soil, and simply plant it as it is into Charcoball. Use a bamboo skewer to gently reduce any spaces between Charcoball and the roots apply ample water after transplanting.
- Won’t it get crushed?
A. When a lot of force is exerted, like when stepped on, it can be crushed. Since it is made from charcoal, please be aware it can cause black streaks and stains.
- I know that Charcoball can be washed and reused, but how do you recommend I do that?
A. Wash it well in water and let it dry. It would be good to dry it in sunlight which would also sterilizes it.
- What are the white crystals on the surface of Charcoball?
A. Sometimes crystals from the chlorine in tap water stick to the surface.
- Why is there something that looks like green mold on the surface of Charcoball?
A. It could either be algae or mold. Either way, since excess moisture causes it, please pay attention to the amount of water used. You can use it again after washing it off with water and drying it in the sun.
- How should I throw it away?
A. Since it is made from charcoal and ceramics, it can be put into combustible trash.
- How does it differ from Hydroball?
A. Charcoball naturally controls the amount of moisture and the charcoal in it functions to purify the water and surrounding air.
- Can it be used with soil? (indoors and out -doors)
A.It can be used any way, and growing plants solely in Charcoball indoors is very sanitary.
- How much water should I use?
A.When the surface is dry, add water, but take care not to apply water too much.
- Is fertilizer needed?
A. Since it contains no fertilizer, it can be good to apply liquid or granular fertilizer regularly.
Plants in Charcoball
- What kinds are there?
A. Thers are different types of houseplants available. Please contact us for more information.
- Is there a need to transplant a flower or a plant into a larger pot?
A. When a plant is larger than the size of the pot and the roots have obviously grown so much that they come in contact with the vessel, it is necessary to transplant it into the next larger sized pot. It is not advisable to transplant when it is too hot or cold.
- When should I add water?
A. When the surface has dried out it turns white; then it is to generously, add water allowing the excess water drain off.